Brothers, born in Venice, in 1973 Pio and Tito in 1971. In Venice graduating in architecture in 1998. From 1996 begin work in society, working in the field of building projects at national and international participation in various competitions. Cooperate also in the field of interior design, working with the most qualified companies (Artemide, Foscarini, Vistosi, Leucos, Rezek, Studio Italia Design, for lighting and Alessi, Colombo design, Metalco, Rossi di Albizzate, Frighetto, Cattelan Italia, Fly Line, Doimo for furniture). Contributors to the design of stands, exhibitions, shops, offices and warehouses for several companies, taking care of the image and graphics.
- Good Design Award 2009
- First prize at the national architecture competition for the regeneration of central Musile di Piave 2005
- First prize at the national architecture competition for the rehabilitation of Caposile 2005
- First prize at the national architecture competition Tercas 14th edition, 2000
- First prize in the competition Young & Design'2005
- Second prize at the international architectural competition "The tunnel, The bridge, The Story" 2006
- Second prize for the international architecture competition "Expansion and upgrading of PalaSojourner” Rieti 2007
- Second prize in the competition Young & Design'2001
- Third prize in the competition Young & Design 2004
- Third prize at the international architectural competition for the construction of a multipurpose theater in Montalto di Castro
- Special mention at the international architecture competition "Trevi Flash Art Museum".
- Special mention in the competition Young & Design'99
- Two special mentions in the competition Young & Design'2003
- Dot Selection 2004-2005
- Dot Selection 2005-2006
- Dot Selection 2006-2007
- Lower Castle of Marostica (VI): "Signs on Marostica"
- Palazzo Lucarini Trevi (PG) "exposure draft mentioned in the competition trevi flash art museum"
- Bari "National Prize of Architecture Trevi Flash Art Museum"
- Silvi Marina (TE) " national prize Tercas architecture "
- Grenoble ecole architecture of France" exhibition of the winning projects of the last five editions of the award Tercas architecture
- Montalto di Castro exposure draft winners at the international architecture for the construction of a multipurpose theater in Montalto di Castro
- New York exposure at the Chelsea Art Museum
- Rome, Palace of fontana di Trevi: "Exposure of the winning projects of the international architecture competition banned from ANAS 'The bridge, The Tunnel, The History."