Flynn Talbot operates a specialized lighting design studio which is currently based in Perth, Australia and moving to London by September 2015. Flynn Talbot Studio was established in 2010 to develop unique lighting products and light installations. Talbot’s work begins with the consideration of the “light effect” first, and each project is crafted around it. Every decision and detail is made with the quality of light and user connection in mind. This method creates timeless products and a strong point of difference in his work. Talbot has lived and worked in London (UK), Berlin (Germany) and Perth (Australia).
• Best new lighting product, A&D awards (Hong Kong, China) DEC 2014
• “X&Y” awarded runner up, Bombay Sapphire Design Award (Sydney, Australia) OCT 2011
• “X&Y” voted top 20 best products at the Lambrate Design District (Milan, Italy) APR 2011
• Young Lighting Designer of the year 2010 “Philips/ PLDA” (Frankfurt, Germany) APR 2010
• Competition Winner “Tent Digital international design competition” (London, UK) SEP 2009
• Competition winner “Inspired by Cologne” (Cologne, Germany) JAN 2005